Warzone Field Rules
- Entry to Warzone Field is at the at the black gate. Follow the orange banner to the end of the road turn right and drive down to the parking area.
** PLEASE Drive SLOWLY when entering and leaving the parking lot. 10 MPH **
- All players must complete the QuickShot Online Waiver form . Our waivers are valid for one year from the date of signing. It is much easier to fill out the waiver before you get to the field. The waiver is online only. No paper waivers will be accepted.
- Any player under 18 years of age must be accompanied by and have a parent/guardian signature on their completed waiver. A Full Seal Face Mask is REQUIRED for those under 18 years of age.
- Please follow all posted rules and signs.
- Barrel Covers are required when not in the field of play!
- All Players should meet in the “Load-Out and Set-Up” area to prepare for gameplay.
- All player guns will be Chrono’d with .32 BB's before entering the field of play. (Please bring an empty magazine to Chrono Station)
AEG: 1.9 joules
HPA: 1.7 joules
Release of Liability Waiver
All players must read and complete the QuickShot Release of Liability Online Waiver form before gameplay. It is much easier (and quicker) to fill out the form on a tablet or a desktop computer before you get here. If you wait till you get to our fields, you'll need to complete the waiver using your cell phone.
Once completed, our Waiver is good for one year from the date it's completed.
A parent or guardian must complete the form for those under 18 years of age.
Frequently Asked Questions
How old do I have to be to play at Warzone Field Airsoft?
* 8 Years old is the minimum playing age at our fields, and 9-10 year olds must be accompanied by an adult.
Do I have to have my own airsoft gun to play?
No. We have a rental package which includes airsoft gun, 2 mags, full-face mask and 1000 airsoft pellets
Can I fill out a paper Waiver at the field?
No. Everyone playing must complete our QuickShot Online Waiver. The Waiver is good for an entire year from the date completed. It only takes 5 minutes to complete. Those under 18 years of age must have their parent/guardian fill out the waiver.